onsdag 9 februari 2011

More Levels!

Wow, today when I woke up I wanted to check the download count of my uploaded levels but saw that there are many other levels! The level called 6-"impossible" was just lol, couldn't stop laughing when I saw it. It was pretty easy tho, but was really hard to find the star! I also tried 7-"boom!" and 9-"learn how to play".

The other ones 4-"The uggly cross", 5-"laby" and 8-"noname" looked harder so I'll try them later, probably tonight.

When there are more levels, or when I'm not lazy, I'll make it possible to post comments.

Btw has anyone finished the game yet? I received a comment in the Market that it's hard. I thought the levels I made are easy because I'm so bad at making levels.. but I've heard many ppl got stuck on the second level already :x Maybe I need to make a few easier levels before level 2?

Thanks "Me" for uploading so many levels!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar